- About Us
- America’s First Experiment with Socialism
- Benjamin Franklin on welfare
- Clinton Scandal
- Explaining Our U.S. Tax System with Beer
- Hard Truth About Welfare Programs
- In 2006, These Democrats Still in Office Voted to Build a Wall
- Media Bias on Hillary
- Myths & Facts of Capital Gains Tax Cuts
- Not Yours to Give; Davy Crockett
- Obama wouldnt vote for his own spending plan.
- Scandal-Free Administration? Here Are 11 of Obama’s Scandals.
- The Burden of Taxes
- The Truth about Big Government
- Thirty Enumerated Powers
- Trumps Contract with the People
- Trumps First 100 days.
- Washington spends $31,406 per household in 2010
Tag Archives: liberals
Ok, so in the recent news we have the ever open mouth of Harry Reid, touting how Secretary Paulson, has this power to bailout the unions.( ‘he has the power but just won’t do it’, implying that he solely is in favor of the big 3 failing) No I didn’t say that wrong, make no mistake- this isnt about the automakers failing. This is strictly about the UAW voters whom the liberals have been swooning to as of late to ensure their pocket voters will stay in their corner in all the forthcoming elections.
Actually perhaps I’m stupid merely cause I don’t buy into the ‘ruleset’ that you seem to think qualifies or quantifies people.
You folks may take your liberty with a grain of salt -I don’t, you may want to socialize medicine, banking, housing, and then steal money from 5 percent of the nation and hand it over to other people, half of which don’t even pay a penny into the system…but I am not for that…and for the record I am a Libertarian.. I am not a republican stumping for Palin…however…if by accident some hand of God…she became president…I have more confidence in her -then I do anyone who wants to increase spending, put the deficit on the back burner, and one by one will start erasing my freedoms..