- About Us
- America’s First Experiment with Socialism
- Benjamin Franklin on welfare
- Clinton Scandal
- Explaining Our U.S. Tax System with Beer
- Hard Truth About Welfare Programs
- In 2006, These Democrats Still in Office Voted to Build a Wall
- Media Bias on Hillary
- Myths & Facts of Capital Gains Tax Cuts
- Not Yours to Give; Davy Crockett
- Obama wouldnt vote for his own spending plan.
- Scandal-Free Administration? Here Are 11 of Obama’s Scandals.
- The Burden of Taxes
- The Truth about Big Government
- Thirty Enumerated Powers
- Trumps Contract with the People
- Trumps First 100 days.
- Washington spends $31,406 per household in 2010
Tag Archives: death tax
Right at this moment the deathtax is 37%. According to the tax code, beginning 1/1/10 through 1/1/11 if you die and leave your children your wealth free of deathtax. If you choose not to die- the rate is going to jump up to 55%. Then, you might enjoy giving your kids 45% of all you worked for in your life. Granted some of you may think you dont have enough money to worry, but those of you that have a million dollar insurance policy kiss that thought goodbye. 50% of all households have two income earners in America, that easily puts many citizens inheritances in the line of fire of the million dollar threshold.