- About Us
- America’s First Experiment with Socialism
- Benjamin Franklin on welfare
- Clinton Scandal
- Explaining Our U.S. Tax System with Beer
- Hard Truth About Welfare Programs
- In 2006, These Democrats Still in Office Voted to Build a Wall
- Media Bias on Hillary
- Myths & Facts of Capital Gains Tax Cuts
- Not Yours to Give; Davy Crockett
- Obama wouldnt vote for his own spending plan.
- Scandal-Free Administration? Here Are 11 of Obama’s Scandals.
- The Burden of Taxes
- The Truth about Big Government
- Thirty Enumerated Powers
- Trumps Contract with the People
- Trumps First 100 days.
- Washington spends $31,406 per household in 2010
Tag Archives: American
Ok so I just read an article where a leader of the UAW, decided that the union workers will not give up concessions in any sort of bailout deal. Really? So- I see , the taxpayers of this nation, whom have not done one thing towards the contract, to the automakers, to the CEO’s etc., can concede you 50 billion dollars but you and your fellow coworkers wont agree to taking any of the burden? Excuse me?
“So then, your problem isn’t that either of them wish to give Government money to those who don’t pay taxes and or are unemployed, it’s strictly about where he gets the money?”
No.. I have a problem with a government policy that promotes charity over teaching. It prefers to control industry, instead of cultivate a vigorous job market.
That would tax the hell out of the people, business, profits, a tax pollution, property, tax on employees, tax on death, tax on interest, sales tax, etc… all these taxes…the second highest tax climate on the planet, why ? To pay for government charity.