- About Us
- America’s First Experiment with Socialism
- Benjamin Franklin on welfare
- Clinton Scandal
- Explaining Our U.S. Tax System with Beer
- Hard Truth About Welfare Programs
- In 2006, These Democrats Still in Office Voted to Build a Wall
- Media Bias on Hillary
- Myths & Facts of Capital Gains Tax Cuts
- Not Yours to Give; Davy Crockett
- Obama wouldnt vote for his own spending plan.
- Scandal-Free Administration? Here Are 11 of Obama’s Scandals.
- The Burden of Taxes
- The Truth about Big Government
- Thirty Enumerated Powers
- Trumps Contract with the People
- Trumps First 100 days.
- Washington spends $31,406 per household in 2010
Daily Archives: May 4, 2010
I am sorry Mr. President, we arent a democracy; we are a Republic. I know you big government socialists, wish it to be strictly a democracy. Because then, you would only need to turn fifty-one percent of the citizens on the other forty-nine percent. Sorry Obama, thats just not what we have or want. We are a nation of laws to prevent that.
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) – President Barack Obama took aim Saturday at the angry rhetoric of those who denigrate government as “inherently bad” and said their off-base line of attack ignores the fact that in a democracy, “government is us.”