- About Us
- America’s First Experiment with Socialism
- Benjamin Franklin on welfare
- Clinton Scandal
- Explaining Our U.S. Tax System with Beer
- Hard Truth About Welfare Programs
- In 2006, These Democrats Still in Office Voted to Build a Wall
- Media Bias on Hillary
- Myths & Facts of Capital Gains Tax Cuts
- Not Yours to Give; Davy Crockett
- Obama wouldnt vote for his own spending plan.
- Scandal-Free Administration? Here Are 11 of Obama’s Scandals.
- The Burden of Taxes
- The Truth about Big Government
- Thirty Enumerated Powers
- Trumps Contract with the People
- Trumps First 100 days.
- Washington spends $31,406 per household in 2010
Monthly Archives: May 2010
I am sorry Mr. President, we arent a democracy; we are a Republic. I know you big government socialists, wish it to be strictly a democracy. Because then, you would only need to turn fifty-one percent of the citizens on the other forty-nine percent. Sorry Obama, thats just not what we have or want. We are a nation of laws to prevent that.
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) – President Barack Obama took aim Saturday at the angry rhetoric of those who denigrate government as “inherently bad” and said their off-base line of attack ignores the fact that in a democracy, “government is us.”
Since when has it become posh to actually come out and rally for more taxes! It has not fooled me of course; I am aware that its just a union crowd trying to answer the call of the TEA PARTY movement. They do seem to have the favor of the White House, and have received several avenues of stimulus and bailouts since the arrival of Obama. Why would they not, cheer for more taxes to refill their outstretched hands.
The true agenda of the liberals has been, to flood us with piles and piles of leftist notions while they have the power. In order to leave us so angry and exhausted that we give up our will to fight.