- About Us
- America’s First Experiment with Socialism
- Benjamin Franklin on welfare
- Clinton Scandal
- Explaining Our U.S. Tax System with Beer
- Hard Truth About Welfare Programs
- In 2006, These Democrats Still in Office Voted to Build a Wall
- Media Bias on Hillary
- Myths & Facts of Capital Gains Tax Cuts
- Not Yours to Give; Davy Crockett
- Obama wouldnt vote for his own spending plan.
- Scandal-Free Administration? Here Are 11 of Obama’s Scandals.
- The Burden of Taxes
- The Truth about Big Government
- Thirty Enumerated Powers
- Trumps Contract with the People
- Trumps First 100 days.
- Washington spends $31,406 per household in 2010
Daily Archives: April 25, 2010
Finally the courts making a stand to end funding of ACORN. This organization has been notoriously crooked for many, many years. No matter how often it was brought under scandal, you still had big government funding them to the tune of 53 million dollars(since 1994).
It sickens me that the President, has a storied association with the likes of these people. It serves as example , that we as Americans must do a better investigation of our would be leaders. In the past men with silver tongues, were simply not enough.