- About Us
- America’s First Experiment with Socialism
- Benjamin Franklin on welfare
- Clinton Scandal
- Explaining Our U.S. Tax System with Beer
- Hard Truth About Welfare Programs
- In 2006, These Democrats Still in Office Voted to Build a Wall
- Media Bias on Hillary
- Myths & Facts of Capital Gains Tax Cuts
- Not Yours to Give; Davy Crockett
- Obama wouldnt vote for his own spending plan.
- Scandal-Free Administration? Here Are 11 of Obama’s Scandals.
- The Burden of Taxes
- The Truth about Big Government
- Thirty Enumerated Powers
- Trumps Contract with the People
- Trumps First 100 days.
- Washington spends $31,406 per household in 2010
Daily Archives: April 18, 2010
Isn’t it convenient that while the President now tries to cuff the financial sector, with new extravagant ‘financial regulatory reform bill’. That he sends out the SEC to finally address some devious doings at Goldman Sachs. Isnt it convenient that we didnt attack Wall Street, immediately when we chose to bail these fools out.
The truth is the Government is really to blame for the collapse. Do I believe that people on Wall Street made profit off the disaster, sure- it IS what they do everyday- risk, gamble, assess, hedge, knowing and projecting which side to be on to make money. But for the Government to be able to ‘control’ the private free market, they have to be able to paint these money makers as evil.