- About Us
- America’s First Experiment with Socialism
- Benjamin Franklin on welfare
- Clinton Scandal
- Explaining Our U.S. Tax System with Beer
- Hard Truth About Welfare Programs
- In 2006, These Democrats Still in Office Voted to Build a Wall
- Media Bias on Hillary
- Myths & Facts of Capital Gains Tax Cuts
- Not Yours to Give; Davy Crockett
- Obama wouldnt vote for his own spending plan.
- Scandal-Free Administration? Here Are 11 of Obama’s Scandals.
- The Burden of Taxes
- The Truth about Big Government
- Thirty Enumerated Powers
- Trumps Contract with the People
- Trumps First 100 days.
- Washington spends $31,406 per household in 2010
Daily Archives: April 16, 2010
Really?….”say thank you”…are you serious?
So I was reading in another article, which referred back to this article in the USATODAY (here) where as part of the obvious failed stimulus package. This ‘cut’ is so insignificant I didnt even notice, or feel it. This constutes this middle class tax relief? Are you serious Mr President?
You are chuckling, cracking jokes, laughing off something as serious as tax policy, with this excuse for a tax cut? This was the ‘cut’ used to bribe the masses to vote for you which was supposed to be $500 lump sum, and turns out to be a tax credit. Albeit a tax reduction, but at what interest are we paying it. Your gratuity is far insignificant now in the abounds of debt you have leveled on this nation.