- About Us
- America’s First Experiment with Socialism
- Benjamin Franklin on welfare
- Clinton Scandal
- Explaining Our U.S. Tax System with Beer
- Hard Truth About Welfare Programs
- In 2006, These Democrats Still in Office Voted to Build a Wall
- Media Bias on Hillary
- Myths & Facts of Capital Gains Tax Cuts
- Not Yours to Give; Davy Crockett
- Obama wouldnt vote for his own spending plan.
- Scandal-Free Administration? Here Are 11 of Obama’s Scandals.
- The Burden of Taxes
- The Truth about Big Government
- Thirty Enumerated Powers
- Trumps Contract with the People
- Trumps First 100 days.
- Washington spends $31,406 per household in 2010
Daily Archives: April 5, 2010
After watching this video, I just wanted to scream. “Come on Mr. President just be honest and answer the question.” However, when you watch it you will notice, the same old tired circle jerk stepping around of truth. Mr. President, she asked you: “Is it wise to be adding taxes at this point, when we are already overtaxed?”
The clear truthful answer should have been no. I remember when Obama professed he was going to go through the budget “line by line”. “Cut spending with a scalpel”, instead he has driven the deficit up to 14 trillion dollars. No cuts, unless you include the fake one where he froze spending on 3% of his budget that he had already bloated, beforehand.