- About Us
- America’s First Experiment with Socialism
- Benjamin Franklin on welfare
- Clinton Scandal
- Explaining Our U.S. Tax System with Beer
- Hard Truth About Welfare Programs
- In 2006, These Democrats Still in Office Voted to Build a Wall
- Media Bias on Hillary
- Myths & Facts of Capital Gains Tax Cuts
- Not Yours to Give; Davy Crockett
- Obama wouldnt vote for his own spending plan.
- Scandal-Free Administration? Here Are 11 of Obama’s Scandals.
- The Burden of Taxes
- The Truth about Big Government
- Thirty Enumerated Powers
- Trumps Contract with the People
- Trumps First 100 days.
- Washington spends $31,406 per household in 2010
Daily Archives: April 4, 2010
On the issue of the Tea Party Movement, although some Republicans share some of the philosophies associated with the activists- they are NOT synonymous. The recent effort by the Republicans to hijack the movement sort of irks me.
Considering the movement principles based on small government, fiscal responsibility, Constitutional obedience, free markets- it would be more Libertarian, then modern day Republican. For the past eight years the Bush administration did not practice any of these. Granted the new Obama regime has quadrupled the Bush expansion, it does not excuse the Republicans.
Having been so focused on the tyrannical raid on my liberties here in the states. I barely have paid attention to the new policy we seem to be implementing on Israel. I will go into them in a second.
Having originally supported the Iraq conflict, (I dont say war anymore since they never passed the declaration of war in Congress) I thought we had a real reason to take action. We toppled over Saddam, he was hung for his crimes. We should have declared victory and left that day. He was the threat, we snuffed out the filth.