- About Us
- America’s First Experiment with Socialism
- Benjamin Franklin on welfare
- Clinton Scandal
- Explaining Our U.S. Tax System with Beer
- Hard Truth About Welfare Programs
- In 2006, These Democrats Still in Office Voted to Build a Wall
- Media Bias on Hillary
- Myths & Facts of Capital Gains Tax Cuts
- Not Yours to Give; Davy Crockett
- Obama wouldnt vote for his own spending plan.
- Scandal-Free Administration? Here Are 11 of Obama’s Scandals.
- The Burden of Taxes
- The Truth about Big Government
- Thirty Enumerated Powers
- Trumps Contract with the People
- Trumps First 100 days.
- Washington spends $31,406 per household in 2010
Daily Archives: March 27, 2010
On another blog, I participated in a discussion. The basic theme was about why people of color normally and habitually vote Liberal. I believe they target any and all ‘groups’, breaking them down into demographics. The Liberals waltz around and pretend to be ‘the party that cares’ and champion any and all ‘special interests’; in actuality its a scheme to build a firm base to keep them in power.
Too, they realise that all of these special interest have their own social networking; if whispered the right promises they can be absorbed into the collective, to vote Liberal. They break everyone out into blocks and have them sing the moral praises about Liberalism to their circle and wham their own message gets pushed for free for a few more tear soaked stories.
“You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for independence. ”
Charles A. Beard
That quote prolly went well with the last post too…but newsflash after newsflash I have watched over the last couple days have been how the republicans have been advocating violent protests, among the wave of unrest, spurred on by the dictatorish health- takeover by the government