- About Us
- America’s First Experiment with Socialism
- Benjamin Franklin on welfare
- Clinton Scandal
- Explaining Our U.S. Tax System with Beer
- Hard Truth About Welfare Programs
- In 2006, These Democrats Still in Office Voted to Build a Wall
- Media Bias on Hillary
- Myths & Facts of Capital Gains Tax Cuts
- Not Yours to Give; Davy Crockett
- Obama wouldnt vote for his own spending plan.
- Scandal-Free Administration? Here Are 11 of Obama’s Scandals.
- The Burden of Taxes
- The Truth about Big Government
- Thirty Enumerated Powers
- Trumps Contract with the People
- Trumps First 100 days.
- Washington spends $31,406 per household in 2010
Daily Archives: March 26, 2010
I wonder if Obama and the media will call this guy a “tea bagger, right wing racist, facist, terrorist, neocon, hate monger”
It gets tiresome listening to hipocrisy.If a union worker gets out an protests with their pickets and signs- its extrodinary exercise of their constitutional rights. If a conservative does so they are obviously wacko’s…lol
All the uproar over death threats and the like, trying subterfuge to avoid the recoil of a scorned people. Let’s call the 9.12’s and Tea Party activists names(to discredit them) and when they say no to something -they are insulting a protected class(they have to be a racist of course and excluded). Let’s blame them for violent behavior(to shut them up)…yet Nancy walked unabaded through them to go vote for socialized Healthcare…and wasnt harmed hmmmm.