- About Us
- America’s First Experiment with Socialism
- Benjamin Franklin on welfare
- Clinton Scandal
- Explaining Our U.S. Tax System with Beer
- Hard Truth About Welfare Programs
- In 2006, These Democrats Still in Office Voted to Build a Wall
- Media Bias on Hillary
- Myths & Facts of Capital Gains Tax Cuts
- Not Yours to Give; Davy Crockett
- Obama wouldnt vote for his own spending plan.
- Scandal-Free Administration? Here Are 11 of Obama’s Scandals.
- The Burden of Taxes
- The Truth about Big Government
- Thirty Enumerated Powers
- Trumps Contract with the People
- Trumps First 100 days.
- Washington spends $31,406 per household in 2010
Daily Archives: March 22, 2010
I just watched a special last night. It was explaining how many homeless, and non insured patient walk into emergency rooms sometimes as much as 2-3 times per week even, and are not turned away.
The hospital took it upon itself to make its ‘own program’, which helped these people get off drugs, find jobs and housing so they wouldnt clog up the ER for real emergencies. This is a prime example of a non-government solution to a problem.