- About Us
- America’s First Experiment with Socialism
- Benjamin Franklin on welfare
- Clinton Scandal
- Explaining Our U.S. Tax System with Beer
- Hard Truth About Welfare Programs
- In 2006, These Democrats Still in Office Voted to Build a Wall
- Media Bias on Hillary
- Myths & Facts of Capital Gains Tax Cuts
- Not Yours to Give; Davy Crockett
- Obama wouldnt vote for his own spending plan.
- Scandal-Free Administration? Here Are 11 of Obama’s Scandals.
- The Burden of Taxes
- The Truth about Big Government
- Thirty Enumerated Powers
- Trumps Contract with the People
- Trumps First 100 days.
- Washington spends $31,406 per household in 2010
Daily Archives: March 14, 2010
So there I was researching on what this congress uses to make this healthCare bill constitutional.
In my stumbling I hopped on this site:
I don’t know who these people are, frankly it don’t matter…there is a couple links that caught my eye.
Of course Princess Pelosi making an ass out of herself yet again– idly dismissing a real question:
(you have to click on her link to get that article http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/55971 )
CNSNews.com: “Madam Speaker, where specifically does the Constitution grant Congress the authority to enact an individual health insurance mandate?”