- About Us
- America’s First Experiment with Socialism
- Benjamin Franklin on welfare
- Clinton Scandal
- Explaining Our U.S. Tax System with Beer
- Hard Truth About Welfare Programs
- In 2006, These Democrats Still in Office Voted to Build a Wall
- Media Bias on Hillary
- Myths & Facts of Capital Gains Tax Cuts
- Not Yours to Give; Davy Crockett
- Obama wouldnt vote for his own spending plan.
- Scandal-Free Administration? Here Are 11 of Obama’s Scandals.
- The Burden of Taxes
- The Truth about Big Government
- Thirty Enumerated Powers
- Trumps Contract with the People
- Trumps First 100 days.
- Washington spends $31,406 per household in 2010
Monthly Archives: December 2008
The article below was found on Nealz Nuze, at Boortz.com. I read this blog just about daily, and come across this. I have always maintained, that Obama wasn’t the sort of proCapitalist- free enterprise leader we need. He is and always has been a Socialist. His speech is always in more government control, central planning, equalizing everyone into drones, everyone is paid the same, and can say what they want as long as its not against the government, and agree to be dictated to by the elite.