- About Us
- America’s First Experiment with Socialism
- Benjamin Franklin on welfare
- Clinton Scandal
- Explaining Our U.S. Tax System with Beer
- Hard Truth About Welfare Programs
- In 2006, These Democrats Still in Office Voted to Build a Wall
- Media Bias on Hillary
- Myths & Facts of Capital Gains Tax Cuts
- Not Yours to Give; Davy Crockett
- Obama wouldnt vote for his own spending plan.
- Scandal-Free Administration? Here Are 11 of Obama’s Scandals.
- The Burden of Taxes
- The Truth about Big Government
- Thirty Enumerated Powers
- Trumps Contract with the People
- Trumps First 100 days.
- Washington spends $31,406 per household in 2010
Daily Archives: November 22, 2008
Ok, so in the recent news we have the ever open mouth of Harry Reid, touting how Secretary Paulson, has this power to bailout the unions.( ‘he has the power but just won’t do it’, implying that he solely is in favor of the big 3 failing) No I didn’t say that wrong, make no mistake- this isnt about the automakers failing. This is strictly about the UAW voters whom the liberals have been swooning to as of late to ensure their pocket voters will stay in their corner in all the forthcoming elections.