- About Us
- America’s First Experiment with Socialism
- Benjamin Franklin on welfare
- Clinton Scandal
- Explaining Our U.S. Tax System with Beer
- Hard Truth About Welfare Programs
- In 2006, These Democrats Still in Office Voted to Build a Wall
- Media Bias on Hillary
- Myths & Facts of Capital Gains Tax Cuts
- Not Yours to Give; Davy Crockett
- Obama wouldnt vote for his own spending plan.
- Scandal-Free Administration? Here Are 11 of Obama’s Scandals.
- The Burden of Taxes
- The Truth about Big Government
- Thirty Enumerated Powers
- Trumps Contract with the People
- Trumps First 100 days.
- Washington spends $31,406 per household in 2010
Daily Archives: November 16, 2008
Ok so I just read an article where a leader of the UAW, decided that the union workers will not give up concessions in any sort of bailout deal. Really? So- I see , the taxpayers of this nation, whom have not done one thing towards the contract, to the automakers, to the CEO’s etc., can concede you 50 billion dollars but you and your fellow coworkers wont agree to taking any of the burden? Excuse me?
Ok so today I was reading an article in the Washington Post. The article featured California Gov.Schwarzenegger, in which he levied that Washington got us into this economic free fall, and should get in gear and get us out of it. While I agree, they did with the ‘sub prime load debacle’ engineer this recession. I do not simply trust that they are the ones who can or should be trusted to fix a mess they made!