- About Us
- America’s First Experiment with Socialism
- Benjamin Franklin on welfare
- Clinton Scandal
- Explaining Our U.S. Tax System with Beer
- Hard Truth About Welfare Programs
- In 2006, These Democrats Still in Office Voted to Build a Wall
- Media Bias on Hillary
- Myths & Facts of Capital Gains Tax Cuts
- Not Yours to Give; Davy Crockett
- Obama wouldnt vote for his own spending plan.
- Scandal-Free Administration? Here Are 11 of Obama’s Scandals.
- The Burden of Taxes
- The Truth about Big Government
- Thirty Enumerated Powers
- Trumps Contract with the People
- Trumps First 100 days.
- Washington spends $31,406 per household in 2010
Daily Archives: November 9, 2008
Ok, don’t get me wrong here folks. I don’t want GM, Ford or Chrysler to fail anymore then any of you do. I understand that these companies employ thousands of Americans.
That being said, I am against taxpayer bailouts. Part of free enterprise is risk and reward. This means the Big 3 arent exempt from it merely because they employ we Americans. I dont hear rallies to bailout ‘Dominics Pizza’ who employs 15 Americans? Why because a mom and pops business is less important to the masses?