- About Us
- America’s First Experiment with Socialism
- Benjamin Franklin on welfare
- Clinton Scandal
- Explaining Our U.S. Tax System with Beer
- Hard Truth About Welfare Programs
- In 2006, These Democrats Still in Office Voted to Build a Wall
- Media Bias on Hillary
- Myths & Facts of Capital Gains Tax Cuts
- Not Yours to Give; Davy Crockett
- Obama wouldnt vote for his own spending plan.
- Scandal-Free Administration? Here Are 11 of Obama’s Scandals.
- The Burden of Taxes
- The Truth about Big Government
- Thirty Enumerated Powers
- Trumps Contract with the People
- Trumps First 100 days.
- Washington spends $31,406 per household in 2010
Monthly Archives: October 2008
“So then, your problem isn’t that either of them wish to give Government money to those who don’t pay taxes and or are unemployed, it’s strictly about where he gets the money?”
No.. I have a problem with a government policy that promotes charity over teaching. It prefers to control industry, instead of cultivate a vigorous job market.
That would tax the hell out of the people, business, profits, a tax pollution, property, tax on employees, tax on death, tax on interest, sales tax, etc… all these taxes…the second highest tax climate on the planet, why ? To pay for government charity.
” Actually….I don’t think ANYONE gets it…except us little guys..We get it..in the ass ! ”
We’re all taking it in the ass…just some of us realize no matter what, taking money from one group of people and merely handing it to another group …its not only not gonna fix this anal raping, its plain out socialism.
The rich didnt screw you…they did what all Americans want to do -make it rich.
The govt screws you because, they bailout people who deserve to fail.
Actually perhaps I’m stupid merely cause I don’t buy into the ‘ruleset’ that you seem to think qualifies or quantifies people.
You folks may take your liberty with a grain of salt -I don’t, you may want to socialize medicine, banking, housing, and then steal money from 5 percent of the nation and hand it over to other people, half of which don’t even pay a penny into the system…but I am not for that…and for the record I am a Libertarian.. I am not a republican stumping for Palin…however…if by accident some hand of God…she became president…I have more confidence in her -then I do anyone who wants to increase spending, put the deficit on the back burner, and one by one will start erasing my freedoms..